Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Tiwa Savage and Tunji Balogun Were Spotted Barely 3days after Wedding at the MTV Shuga Tv Strings Yesterday



Picture source Nigerian Entertainment
 The youngest couple of the Nigerian Entertainment Industry has been spotted at an event that held yesterday, November 26, 2013 at the Silverbird cinemas.
Tunji Balogun aka Teebilz and Tiwa Savage were at the MTV Shuga TV strings that took place yesterday, where the adaptable singer performed an act.
“The couple had planned on an earlier honeymoon to a place yet to be known, but am surprised with the fact that they are back to work”. Well I guess it has to do with the “Money first”, pleasure second thing, don’t mind me o, at least every one get him own right sha. Tiwa the super girl amazingly played the role of a violent club boss, who jeopardizes the standing of her club while rendering help to two advocates. A job she surely rocked according to my source.
I wish them the very best. But I must confess that Tiwa really needs a honeymoon.
With my ears so out and my hands always ready to type, I will update you on further developments with our “baby couple”, please don’t tell them I called them a baby couple o, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your comments inside the box