Saturday, November 30, 2013

Short update on Jahdiel and Eben’s wedding ceremony more pictures later.

 



The wedding ceremony of Eben and Jahdiel is currently ongoing but you know me nah, will always do small amebo with my people; this one is just a few image of the ongoings in jahdiel’s weeding, I  will strive to get you more pictures later. Ehem, let me intimate you as usual for those that doesn’t know Jahdiel and Eben, they are both gospel musicians. Jahdiel has been in this gospel music business for more than 7 years now though I don’t know much about Eben. The little I know is that he is also a famous gospel musician who has always remained relevant in the gospel music industry. Just keep chilling with this few pictures; am coming, yes before I go. The wedding ceremony is taking place in Christ Embassy. D.G.M, Plot 4, along that ikota Villa Estate in Lekki you may come catch a glimpse.

Here are the few pictures both old and new, that is traditional and white wedding; haha the pictures are already looking at you from below. 







2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good quality. I am surprised how many attempts you set to make such an excellent informative website. If you have a car that is damaged beyond repair, have been resting and rusting in your backyard for many years, or simply don’t want to go through the hassle of selling then Scrap Metal Gold Coast is the right place.

    ReplyDelete

leave your comments inside the box