Thursday, November 14, 2013

INSPIRATIONAL SERIES: TO YOU MY BLOG READERS




 When a Bird is alive it eats Ants; when it dies Ants eat it. Time & circumstances can change at any time so don’t devalue or hurt anyone around. You may be powerful today; don’t forget, time is more powerful than you! One Tree makes a million Match Sticks, but when the time comes, one Match Stick is needed to burn a Million Trees.
 This is a message of love for you. I love you from the bottom of my heart and with great passion.
 Though my blog is new you find it worthy to encourage my work of building happy and entertained minds that relaxed with my blog articles.
Because you love me; these are my wishes for you all….
Firstly, you’ll find favour with someone you don’t expect,.
And Secondly: You’ll be too relevant to be ignored.
Thirdly: you will encounter God and will not remain the same again.
Fourth: The grace of completion will come on you to make you successful
And finally: you will never lack availability of your good needs…. Amen!
If you like this post click on comment to make a comment, don’t forget also to type amen. 

2 comments:

leave your comments inside the box