Thursday, November 14, 2013

INTERVIEW SERIES WITH MISS ILORAH CHIDIEBELE: She Talks about Miss Nigeria Trade Beauty Contest, It's Effect on Women Empowerment



Miss Beauty Trade contest is on right now and it is an initiative that promotes young girls in the area of business and entrepreneurial skills coupled with an amazing level of managerial ability that will empower women to build and promote made in Nigeria Trade.
The girls are currently in camp but I was lucky to interview lovely and wonderful beauty queen, and hopefully the face of Miss Nigeria Trade: Miss Ilorah Chidiebele in an online chat.
Read Interview Below;
More pictures and updates of MBTlater. Enjoy!
· 
Kingsley Kessey: Thanks for granting me the privilege to chat you up. Am kingsley kessey. My Blog readers would love to get acquainted with this beauty in the making. Can you tell us your name?
·    
Ilorah Chidiebele: My name is Ilorah Chidiebele

Kingsley Kessey:You are a contestant in the ongoing Miss Nigeria Trade Contest. How do you feel being part of the team?
·   
Ilorah Chidiebele:Wow! I Feel good I must tell you. Because it's not everyone who came for the audition that was picked so I immensely feel happy being one of the 36 contestants that was chosen to represent the 36 states of the federation and of course Fedral capital Territory, Abuja.
·    
Kingsley Kessey:Well Then! You must be special indeed

Ilorah Chidiebele:I will say I am special, am indeed favoured by the lord most high
 
Kingsley Kessey:Can you tell us about what you represent?
 
Ilorah Chidiebele:Ummm. I represent Anambra State, a state blessed with so many Talents and skills. Though
Mismanagement of Skills and Natural Resources has been a great challenge, I feel proud representing the state I hail from. I think it’s a big Privilege.
· 
Kingsley Kessey:I guess you should be in camp now. Have you ever felt disappointed with being in camp with your team mates?

Ilorah Chidiebele:Yes I am in camp now, for now I have not been disappointed by anyone, we do our tasks together, we have done a lot of things together  and actually, I feel that being in camp is the best way to make contestants get acquainted with each other and of course have fun.
· 
Kingsley Kessey
If you are to vote in a runner up, which of your mates will you pick?
· 
Ilorah Chidiebele: Well I don’t know for now, we’ve known each other for barely two days so I the only thing I can say is time will tell the answer to that question.
· 
Kingsley Kessey: You must be a kind hearted pretty young girl. You find it hard to make a choice hurriedly giving you a credit mark if I were to be your judge. Anyway, if you are instructed to point out the worst participant in your view, who will that be?

·          
Ilorah Chidiebele: Like I said, time will tell, I can’t vote for someone I barely know.
· 
 Kingsley Kessey: What is the yard stick for measuring contestant's performances, I mean what do your judges look out for in pretty ladies like you?
· 
Ilorah Chidiebele: Yeah! Am one of the contestants for this pageant, but frankly speaking I don’t know what the judges look out for; but I think someone with a nice catwalk, elegance and poise. “A nice projection and a good sense of communication won’t go unnoticed.”

         
Kingsley Kessey: Wow! You must be very good at it then?
· 
Ilorah Chidiebele: I won’t say am perfect in what I do because we live every day of our live to get improved perfection. But am giving it my best and now! I think my best Is good enough.
· 
Kingsley Kessey: I can't wait to see u win the ultimate reward. But before you go, every one of you should be looking forward to winning the hearts of audience and above all winning the reward for success. Can you tell us more about the grand finale.
·
Ilorah Chidiebele: Thank u very much. The grand finale will be on Sunday 17th Nov 2013. Red carpet starts 1pm while runway contest kicks up by 2.30pm. Venue is ostra hall nd hotels alausa ikeja

Kingsley Kessey: Thanks for granting me audience to chat with you, do have a wonderful day.

Ilorah Chidiebele: Thank you.

8 comments:

  1. O boy! See fine girl. Kessey I like dat ur post abt being a new blogger I love you too. But trust me this damsel is gud to go. Kessey don't b offended hlp me ask her if she's engage. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this blog on facebook. Nice blog indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Na who be that. Kessey i will advise you to leave gossip for women and do more of event coverage, artistist promotion,fashion etc. Let d girls do their gossip. I love that madam at the top. Who be that mumu kesseys fan wei dey follow me drag am, i go stone am from here now.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. good work bro would really love you to cover the event and more events to come, also shows and interviews with artiste and upcoming artiste

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sky z your startin point bro...just keep pushing

    ReplyDelete

leave your comments inside the box