Friday, November 15, 2013

ETHIOPIA ARRIVES NIGERIA FOR A SECOND LEG



Dearies I apologize over my poor performance Today, I had to attend to a pressing need that required serious attention. I promise you all that I will give it my best.
Anyways it's time to talk football; Guess what! Ethiopia appears in Nigeria for a second leg.


The Walya Antelopes of Ethiopia arrived Nigeria yesterday in preparation for tomorrow’s second leg qualifying match against the Super Eagles of Nigeria.
They had lost to Nigeria in the first leg of the qualifying match at their home. After much training session with world best national teams in preparation for the final qualifying stage of the FIFA World Cup holding in Brazil. They finally arrived Nigeria's most cherished home of football; Calabar for a second experience. (you know what I mean.)
They had their Opening training session early  today at the University of Calabar. Closing session should be on now in UJ Essuene stadium.
 They are lodged in Channel View Hotel, Calabar.


3 comments:

leave your comments inside the box