Sunday, November 24, 2013

Tiwa Savage and Tee Biz Wedding Ceremony + Fashion Pictures



Think Nigeria has the most number of celebrities in Africa right now. Tiwa Savage nee Balogun’s wedding was packed with celebs from all factions of the entertainment industry: Music producers, fashion designers, media personalities, media moguls and more!
We present a pool of photos (not so quality) from the wedding which took place November 24th 2013.
Hppy married life to the couple!
 
Tiwasava and TeeBilz
Linda ikeji in three places Traditional wear


1 comment:

  1. This content is very helpful to me. Because I learnt many information about Tiwa Savage and Tee Biz Wedding Ceremony. I have visited the to to make myself happy as a human being. Now I have gotten my answer clearly. I am also looking for Fairly used cars for sale in lagos

    ReplyDelete

leave your comments inside the box